Avro Keyboard is a free and open source software for Bangla Writer and Unicode and ANSI-enabled, which is a graphical layout modifier in Microsoft Windows, Mac OS, Ubuntu and Linux. The unique feature of this software is that Bangla can be written in phonetic method. On October 26, 2003, Avro Keyboard (supports both 32-bit & 64-bit) software appeared for writing Unicode based Bangla in Windows. It can be typed in all languages using Bangla script. In such languages, Assamese language is one of the most common languages.You can download Avro latest version 2017 from this site.
In 2003, a student of Mymensingh Medical College, named Mehdi Hasan Khan, started working on creating the Avro keyboard. He made it first with the Visual Basic programming language, later he Translate it in Delphi. The Linux version of this software is written in C ++ Programming Language. Later, Rifat-un-Nabi, Tanbin Islam Siam, Raiyan Kamal, Shabab Mustafa and Nipun Haque joined the development of this software. In 2007, ‘Avro Keyboard Portable Edition’ was released for free. The latest version of Avro Keyboard 5.5 0 is published on 21 February 2014. The previous version of the software’s Linux operating system supported source code was already free and, in 2010 with the 5 versions of Avro Keyboard in Windows was released under the Mozilla Public License.All the popular methods of writing Bengali have been added to it.
Avro Keyboard is another bangle writing or typing program by D. Mehdi Hasan Khan with since 26 March 2003 years. Now Avro Keyboard supports available on any Windows operating system.Avro Keyboard bangle typing program easy to use.You can type bangla in phonetic method.
The following features are available.
- Avro Keyboard bangle typing program easy to use
- Avro Keyboard using with mouse or keyboard
- Excel & word typing program
- Online typing program
- Offline or Online Bengali typing program
- bangle font with SutonnyMJ
- Just press Ctrl+Alt+B to change bangle language
- Best bangla keyboard software
- Auto Converting English to Bengali phonetic type
- Customize keyboard layout
- Auto spelling check with Avro spell checker
- Bengali text in both Unicode and ANSI font supports