|Create Date||October 26, 2017|
|Last Updated||October 26, 2017|
How to install Adbid11 in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Adbid11 font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Adbid11 font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually C:WINDOWSFONTS or C:WINNTFONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Adbid11 font file and hit "Install font" button at
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Adbid11 font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Adbid11 font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
- Copy the Adbid11 font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS